I'm Happy for you!
Today's the release of the A level results & I see so many sad faces. Yupz! My juniors didn't do well & most can't make it to the Uni. Some are lost, & some decided to do to the polys....haiz! Also dunno how I shld feel. Anywayz, we had a game with the JC2s this evening & I think they've improved quite a bit but they "CAN DO BETTER". I think we played well too...not that fantastic but individually, I see improvements in their play. Runli ah.......she so gungho to save the ball that she didnt land properly so you'll be seeing her with a 白脚 for the next week or so.
Oh yah! Glad you told me your results. Are you happy with them? Coz I feel that you did better except for one...dun be disheartened k? I hope you're happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home